GCRMC is looking for an Assistant Director of Nursing for our Joint Center
Shift: 8am - 5pm
Kimberly talks about the growth opportunities at GCRMC in the Inpatient Rehab Facility
About the Position
As the Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) for the Joint Center, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the nursing staff for the Center. This may involve planning and evaluating nursing systems, rotations, and methods to ensure our patients are receiving optimal care. You will report directly to the Director of the Joint Center concerning patients, providers, and the nursing staff. At times, you may be needed to direct staff meetings, conduct employee evaluations, as well as hire and train new staff. Since you are still a Registered Nurse, you will be needed to make supervisory rounds throughout the Joint Center and interact with patients.
About the Joint Center
The Joint Center is an inpatient service of GCRMC in conjunction with Champion Orthopaedics available 24/7. Our mission is to provide high-quality, top-service care to orthopedic patients in New Mexico and the surrounding states. To succeed, we have started working towards DNV accreditation and to become a BCBS Distinction Center. We treat a full range of orthopedic problems involving trauma, sports injuries, and joint reconstruction. Additionally, our Joint Center is unique in that we use a shared-governance model of nursing and healthcare so that membership participation is critical.
Shawn, Assistant Director, Describes the Joint Center and Ortho Trauma Unit at GCRMC
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Current Registered Nurse license
- 2 years of clinical Orthopedic experience
- Current BLS certification
Salary and Benefits
- Hourly Wages range from $24.95 to $34.81
- $34.81 reflects 10yrs experience and a BSN
- Relocation Assistance, including up to 2 months of temporary housing
- Differentials (such as Holiday Pay) are in addition to hourly rates
- Highest allowable education and tuition assistance
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long-Term Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Generous PTO and MMB
- Free meals in the cafeteria
- Reach (GCRMC’s employee assistance program and workplace solutions)
- Swift MD (24/7 medical care at no cost with prescriptions covered by health insurance)
- Retail Discounts
Robert Middleton talks about GCRMC's 70th anniversary
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and correlating performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#registerednurse #registerednursejob #orthorn #orthopedicnurse #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #GCRMC #GeraldChampionRegionalMedicalCenter #alamogordo #nm #newmexico