Up to $15K Sign On Bonus to Experienced ER RN applicants
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Gary, ED Director, talks about the team camaraderie and growth opportunities in the Emergency Department
About the Position
An Emergency Room RN at GCRMC focuses on providing care for patients suffering from trauma or other illnesses that require emergency attention. You must be able to recognize and treat life-threatening conditions and rapidly assess and treat patients in critical situations. As an ER RN, you need to work at maximum efficiency without compromising quality of care, especially when under pressure.
About the Emergency Department
The GCRMC Emergency Department cares for 32,000 patients per year and is a level 3 trauma center available 24/7. The emergency room nurses are all ACLS, PALS, and trauma nurse certified. The department is staffed by physicians, mid-level providers, nurses and technicians. Lab services are provided 24 hours a day by a CAP Certified laboratory. Our state-of-the-art Diagnostic Imaging department compliments the services available in our Emergency Department. Hospitalists are available to meet the needs of patients without a primary care physician. Helicopter transport is available for patients requiring a higher level of care.
Ben, the Trauma Program Manager at GCRMC, talks about ED teamwork, shift schedule and expansion
- Associate's Degree in Nursing
- Current Registered Nurse license
- 1-2 years of Emergency experience
- Current BLS certification
- Current ACLS, PALS, and TNCC or willing to obtain within 6 months of employment
- Days: 7am - 7pm OR 9am - 9pm
- Hourly Wages range from $24.95 to $34.81
- $34.81 reflects 10yrs experience and a BSN
- Sign on bonus up to $15K with 3 year commitment
- Relocation Assistance, including up to 2 months of temporary housing
- Differentials (such as Holiday Pay) are in addition to hourly rates
- Highest allowable education and tuition assistance
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long-Term Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Generous PTO and MMB
- Free meals in the cafeteria
- Reach (GCRMC’s employee assistance program and workplace solutions)
- Swift MD (24/7 medical care at no cost with prescriptions covered by health insurance)
- Retail Discounts
Robert Middleton talks about GCRMC's 70th year anniversary
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and correlating performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#registerednurse #registerednursejob #errn #emergencyroomregisterednurse #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #GCRMC #GeraldChampionRegionalMedicalCenter #alamogordo #nm #newmexico