GCRMC is seeking a Director of Operations for Physician's Practices
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
About the Position
As the Director of Operations, you will utilize principles and practices of healthcare administration, fiscal management, and government regulations and reimbursements to ensure the functionality of the practice. The Director of Operations for the Physician's Practice functions as the Healthcare Operations Manager. You will be the liaison between the clinical staff and providers and the patients by overseeing the general functioning of the practice. You will also implement strategic planning in order to maintain the stability and financial wellbeing of the Physician's Practice and to predict any future needs. The Director of Operations also creates, implements, and manages policy for medical and non-medical staff to ensure the patients' safety at all times. You will also need to provide direct supervision to Physician Practice Office Supervisors.
- Current Registered Nurse License
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- 3 - 5 years of healthcare operations and administration experience
- 5 years of clinical experience
- Current American Heart – HeartSaver or Basic Life Support (BLS) card.
- Competitive salary
- Highest allowable education and tuition assistance
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long-Term Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Generous PTO and MMB
- Free meals in the cafeteria
- Reach (GCRMC’s employee assistance program and workplace solutions)
- Swift MD (24/7 medical care at no cost with prescriptions covered by health insurance)
- Retail Discounts
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and one that correlates performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#directorofoperations #operationsdirector #healthcareoperations #healthcareops #physicianpractice