GCRMC is looking for an Experienced Registered Nurse for their Surgical Associates Physicians' Practice
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Featured Video: Med Surg Director, Lyndsay Gonzales, talks about why GCRMC is a great place to work
About the Position
As an OR Nurse, you will work alongside and assist doctors, surgeons, and other members of the surgical team to ensure patients receive the best possible care and outcome. During the surgery, you may be required to monitor the patient’s vital signs, maintain a sterile environment, manage bleeding, suture incisions, collect samples for labs, and assist during any complications. Due to the intense nature of surgical procedures, an Operating Room Nurse must be a quick thinker and be able to remain calm under pressure.
About the Surgical Associates of Alamogordo
The Surgical Associates of Alamogordo are a local team of surgeons that brings over 60 years of combined experience to our community. We believe that experience matters, especially when a patient needs specialized surgery. We endeavor to make our patients’ visits as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- 1-2 years of Surgical experience
- Current Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS certification or willing to obtain within 1 month of employment
Featured video 2: Marina Chavez, RN, talks about the teamwork between departments at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center.
- Hourly Wages range from $24.95 to $34.81
- $34.81 reflects 10yrs experience and a BSN
- Rate does not include a $2/hour shift differential
- Sign on bonus up to $15K with 3 year commitment
- Relocation Assistance, including up to 2 months of temporary housing
- Differentials (such as Holiday Pay) are in addition to hourly rates
- Highest allowable education and tuition assistance
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long-Term Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Generous PTO and MMB
- Free meals in the cafeteria
- Reach (GCRMC’s employee assistance program and workplace solutions)
- Swift MD (24/7 medical care at no cost with prescriptions covered by health insurance)
- Retail Discounts
In this video, Patient Service Assistant, Philip, talks about the opportunities available at Gerald Champion and why it's such a great place to work
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and correlating performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#RN #registerednurse #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #GCRMC #GeraldChampionRegionalMedicalCenter #alamogordo #nm #newmexico