Float Registered Nurse at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
The video above is the perfect definition of WHO IS GERALD CHAMPION
About the Position
The Float Registered Nurse is accountable for the coordination of primary nursing care which includes:
- Direct patient care
- Patient and family education
- The RN supports professional nursing practice across practice settings and across the continuum of care to meet the needs of the patient and family.
- Transitions of care
- The RN provides leadership through activities such as preceptor role, informal leadership roles, and quality improvement efforts.
- The RN delegates patient care according to skill level, experience, patient acuity, fiscal accountability, and adequacy of resources
Nurses enjoy the personal care with patients at a 6:1 patient-to-nurse ratio.
Video Clip: GCRMC’s Relationship With the Local Military Base
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, baccalaureate degree preferred.
- Current Registered Nurse Licensure.
- Current BLS certification
- Base Hourly Wages range from $24.95 to $34.81*
- Range is based on experience, education and certifications
- *$34.81 reflects 10yrs experience and a BSN
- Differentials are in addition to these rates
- Receive your BSN, MSN or additional certifications as an employee benefit at certain approved institutions
Recruitment Video: Robert Middleton, CNO of Gerald Champion shares what GCRMC does to make a difference in nurse’s lives
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and one that correlates performance and rewards.
- Group - Family - Individual Therapy
- Coping - Positive Living Skills, Grief and Loss Resolution
- Education in the areas of Medication Management
- Health and Wellness Training
- Communication Skills
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Stress Management
- Assertiveness Training
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#floatrn #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #GCRMC #GeraldChampionRegionalMedicalCenter