Are you a travel nurse looking to settle down with a permanent position within an easy hour and a half's drive of El Paso?
Are you a Cath Lab RN who wants to take your career to the next level?
We are able to provide a salary that is highly competitive with travel pay but without the typical travel schedule.
Here's what we can do for you:
> $$35.00 to $48.63/hour for 2-10 years of Cath Lab experience
> Overtime and on-call pay
> Up to $15,000 sign-on bonus
> Relocation assistance
Relocation Opportunity if currently residing more than 50 miles from Alamogordo, NM
> Tuition assistance for MSN
Other perks include the most unbelievably beautiful scenery and weather and everything from snow skiing to white sands sports and easy access to the airport.
Featured Video: Joe Gardea, discusses the relaxed environment and the skill sets he has gained working in the Cath Lab Department at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
About the Position: Registered Nurse - Cath Lab | FT | Days
As a Cardiac Catheterization Nurse, you will assist doctors in performing interventional procedures, such as cardiac catheterization and angioplasties. Your main responsibility as a Cath Lab RN will be to care for patients through the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac conditions. This could include conducting health screens, monitoring vital signs during procedures, administering medications, and watching for signs of infection or side effects after a procedure is completed.
Featured Video: Cath Lab Director, Andrea McLean, discusses what credentials and experience they look for when applying to Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
About Alamogordo Cardiology
As a subsidiary of GCRMC, Alamogordo Cardiology partnered with the medical team of Southwest Heart P.C. to provide comprehensive Cardiology Services, including a 24-hour Cardiac Cath Lab, to our community. Since 2015, our Cardiac Cath Lab has treated over 1,000 patients and will continue to offer exceptional heart care. Our experienced cardiologists are prepared to offer preventative care and treat long-term heart conditions with:
- Holter Monitor
- Stress Test
- Permanent Pacemaker Implant
- Vascular Ultrasound Studies
- Invasive Procedures
Robert Middleton, MSN, MBA, RN, NE-BC, talks about the Cath Lab Unit at GCRMC
- Graduate from Accredited School of Nursing (RN), with valid board licensure
- 2 years of Cath Lab experience required
- Hourly wages range from $35.00* to $48.63* based upon experience, education and certification.
- *$38.13 starting pay for Cath Lab RN with 2 years Cath Lab experience, BSN, and either RN-BC / CRN / CCRN designation.
- *$48.63 includes 10 years RN Experience, BSN, and either RN-BC / CRN / CCRN designation
- Differentials are in addition to these rates
- Sign on bonus up to $15K with 3 year commitment
- Relocation Assistance, including up to 2 months of temporary housing
- Differentials (such as Holiday Pay) are in addition to hourly rates
- Highest allowable education and tuition assistance
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long-Term Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Generous PTO and MMB
- Free meals in the cafeteria
- Reach (GCRMC’s employee assistance program and workplace solutions)
- Swift MD (24/7 medical care at no cost with prescriptions covered by health insurance)
- Retail Discounts
- 40 hours/week; 8a - 5p
- On-call: up to 14 days a month
Video Clip: George Raimy talks about why he likes working in the Cath Lab
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and one that correlates performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#registerednurse #cathlabrn #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #gcrmc #geraldchampionregionalmedicalcenter #alamogordo #nm #newmexico #registerednursejob