GCRMC is Hiring for Patient Services Assistant
Featured Video: Philip Talks About the Great Opportunities Available at GCRMC
About the Position: Patient Services Assistant | CNA
The Patient Service Assistant is one of the first points of contact a patient encounters upon arriving. You will be expected to perform both direct and indirect care to patients in order to ensure patient satisfaction. Therefore, excellent communication skills, compassion, and critical thinking ability are vital to ensure optimal results for all patients.
When a patient first arrives, you will assist with their admission for care. Once a patient is admitted, you will assist with their basic needs and measure and monitor vital signs. Throughout the patient’s stay, you assist with activities of daily living, evening care, and general nursing care. At times, you will also assist transfers and with basic nursing and monitoring procedures within a Nursing Assistant’s scope of practice. Once a patient is ready to be dismissed, you will assist with the discharge process.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) card
- Bilingual, preferred
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), preferred
Video 2: Robert Middleton Talks About GCRMC's 70th Year Anniversary
- Relocation Assistance, including up to 2 months of temporary housing
- Differentials (such as Holiday Pay) are in addition to hourly rates
- Highest allowable education and tuition assistance
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long-Term Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Generous PTO and MMB
- Free meals in the cafeteria
- Reach (GCRMC’s employee assistance program and workplace solutions)
- Swift MD (24/7 medical care at no cost with prescriptions covered by health insurance)
- Retail Discounts
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and correlating performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#cna #patientcareassistant #alliedhealthjobs #gcrmc #geraldchampionregionalmedicalcenter #alamogordo #nm #newmexico