Medical Surgical Registered Nurse at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Video Clip: Marina Chavez, RN, Talks About Why She Enjoys Working on Med-Surg at GCRMC
About the Position - Registered Nurse Med/Surg
A Med/Surg Nurse provides care for patients before and after medical procedures, manages a broad and complex range of needs, and often maintains a higher patient case load than another nurse. As a Medical Surgical Nurse at GCRMC, you will assess patient condition, administer medications, change dressings, monitor vital signs, keep records, and provide patients with support and education. You will need diverse and extensive knowledge and skills on the different aspects of nursing care in order to meet the needs of patients with a wide variety of medical issues or recovering from surgery.
Video about the Flexible Scheduling at GCRMC
- Current Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS certification
- Minimum 1 year Med/Surg experience
- Full Time: Nights, 7 PM to 7:30 AM
- Up to $15k sign-on bonus based on experience and with a 3-year prorated agreement
- Hourly Wages range from $24.95 to $34.81*
- Range is based on experience, education and certifications
- *$34.81 reflects 10yrs experience and a BSN
- Differentials are in addition to these rates
- Receive your BSN, MSN or additional certifications as an employee benefit at certain approved institutions
Video of Nurse Recruitment for Medical-Surgical Department
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and one that correlates performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#medsurgrn #medicalsurgical #registerednurse #registerednursejob #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #gcrmc #geraldchampionregionalmedicalcenter #alamogordo #nm #newmexico