GCRMC is hiring for an Inpatient Rehab Registered Nurse
Full Time, Days
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Video 1: Kimberly Talks About the Growth Opportunities at GCRMC in the Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility
About the Position
An Inpatient Rehab Facility RN assists patients diagnosed with neurological, orthopedic, cardio pulmonary, multiple trauma, swallowing disorders, and other disorders. Our Acute Rehab Registered Nurse is committed to providing the best care necessary to meet the patients' medical, physical, psychological, and social needs in an environment that provides wellness, confidence, and independence. To do so, they work with a team consisting of, but not limited to: physicians, physical and occupational therapists, speech and swallowing therapists, case manager, rehab nurses, patient services assistants, and dietitians.
About the Rehabilitation Facility
At the Rehabilitation Facility of Alamogordo, our team is dedicated to guiding patients through recovery to get back to their lives, work, family, active retirement, and independent living. Our registered nurses help patients and their families through the continuum of care by applying and documenting the nursing process. The whole team works together to provide:
- Group - Family - Individual Therapy
- Coping - Positive life skills, Grief and loss resolution
- Medication management education
- Health and wellness training
- Communication skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Stress management
- Assertiveness training
Nurses enjoy the personal care of patients at a 6:1 patient-to-nurse ratio.
Video 2: Kimberly Warf, Director, Talks About New Developments in the Acute Rehab Unit at GCRMC
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, baccalaureate degree preferred
- Current Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS certification
- Up to $15k sign on depending on experience and based on a 3 year prorated commitment
- Hourly Wages range from $24.95 to $34.81*
- Range is based on experience, education and certifications
- *$34.81 reflects 10yrs experience and a BSN
- Differentials are in addition to these rates
- Relocation assistance includes up to 2 months of temporary housing based on availability
- Receive your BSN, MSN or additional certifications as an employee benefit at certain approved institutions
Recruitment Video: Robert Middleton, CNO of Gerald Champion shares what GCRMC does to make a difference in nurse’s lives.
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. Our mission is simple. We want to be the organization where patients choose to come for care, physicians want to practice, and people want to work. Ultimately, we want to be South Central New Mexico’s leading provider of affordable, high quality healthcare. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and one that correlates performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#registerednurse #irfrn #inpatientrehab #acuterehab #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #gcrmc #geraldchampionregionalmedicalcenter #alamogordo #nm #newmexico