$15K Sign On Bonus to Experienced ER RN applicants
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Emergency Room Video: Trauma Program Manager at GCRMC Talks About ED Teamwork, Shift Schedule and Expansion
About the Position: Registered Nurse - Emergency Room | FT | Days
An Emergency Room RN at GCRMC focuses on providing care for patients suffering from trauma or other illnesses that require emergency attention. You must be able to recognize and treat life-threatening conditions and rapidly assess and treat patients in critical situations. As an ER RN, you need to work at maximum efficiency without compromising quality of care, especially when under pressure.
About the Emergency Room
The GCRMC Emergency Department cares for 32,000 patients per year and is a level 3 trauma center available 24/7. The emergency room nurses are all ACLS, PALS, and trauma nurse certified. The department is staffed by physicians, mid-level providers, nurses and technicians. Lab services are provided 24 hours a day by a CAP Certified laboratory. Our state-of-the-art Diagnostic Imaging department compliments the services available in our Emergency Department. Hospitalists are available to meet the needs of patients without a primary care physician. Helicopter transport is available for patients requiring a higher level of care.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, baccalaureate degree preferred
- 1-2 years experience required
- Current Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS certification or willing to obtain within 1 month of employment
- Current ACLS, PALS, and TNCC or willing to obtain within 6 months of employment
Emergency Room Video: Gary, ED Director, talks about the growth opportunities available in the Emergency Department
- $15k sign on for CEN, CNOR, RNFA with 5 years experience
- Sign-on bonus is based on a 3 year prorated commitment
- Hourly Wages range from $24.95 to $34.81*
- Range is based on experience, education and certifications
- *$34.81 reflects 10yrs experience and a BSN
- Differentials are in addition to these rates
- Relocation assistance includes up to 2 months of temporary housing based on availability
- Receive your BSN, MSN or additional certifications as an employee benefit at certain approved institutions
Emergency Room Video: Robert Middleton Talks About GCRMC's 70th Year Anniversary
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and one that correlates performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#registerednurse #errn #emergencyroomregisterednurse #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #GCRMC #GeraldChampionRegionalMedicalCenter #alamogordo #nm #newmexico #registerednursejob