$15k sign-on bonus to Experienced Circulating OR RN applicants.
Relocation assistance is also available.
Education Pay, offered!
GCRMC Location: 2669 North Scenic Drive • Alamogordo, NM
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Watch this 1 minute video: Susan, OR Director, Talks About How GCRMC Supports Continuing Education for Nurses
About the Position
The Circulating OR RN works in the operating room environment but outside of the sterile area. Prior to surgery, the Circulating Nurse is responsible for checking the stock of supplies and instruments as well as interacting with the patient. During surgery, the Circulating RN serves as both patient advocate and safety monitor while the patient is under anesthesia. You must be able to respond quickly and find a solution if anything goes wrong prior to or during a surgery.
Dr. Dumont, General Surgeon, Talks About His Relationships with the OR Techs and Nurses
- Any current US State Nurse license
- Minimum 2 years of OR experience
- OR Circulating experience, required
About Surgical Associates of Alamogordo
The Surgical Associates of Alamogordo are a local team of surgeons that bring over 60 years of combined experience to our community. We believe that experience matters, especially when a patient needs specialized surgery. We endeavor to make our patients’ visit as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
Services Lines include
- General Surgery
- Orthopedics (including total joints)
- Up to $15k sign on for CEN, CNOR, RNFA with 5 years experience and based on a 3 year prorated commitment
- Hourly Wages range from $24.95 to $34.81*
- Range is based on experience, education and certifications
- *$34.81 reflects 10yrs experience and a BSN
- Differentials are in addition to these rates
- Relocation assistance includes up to 2 months of temporary housing based on availability
- Receive your BSN, MSN or additional certifications as an employee benefit at certain approved institutions
Video Clip: GCRMC’s Relationship With the Local Military Base
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and one that correlates performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#registerednurse #orrn #operatingroomregisterednurse #circulatingrn #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #GCRMC #GeraldChampionRegionalMedicalCenter #alamogordo #nm #newmexico