$15k Sign-On Bonus
ICU Registered Nurse at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
GCRMC Location: 2669 North Scenic Drive • Alamogordo, NM
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
ICU Director Andrea McLean, MSN, RN Video: The ICU Department and its People
About the Position: ICU Registered Nurse - Night Shift
An ICU RN assists in the treatment of acutely ill patients with life-threatening conditions that require complex assessments, high-intensity therapies and interventions, and continuous nursing vigilance. The patients you care for may be affected by trauma, organ failure, an accident, acute illness, or invasive surgery. As an ICU Registered Nurse, you will be expected to work with the patient and their family to create a healing environment with a focus on patient advocacy.
About the Intensive Care Unit
The GCRMC Intensive Care Unit is a speciality unit trained to meet the critical needs of our patients. The primary medical staff is compose of Internal Medicine Physicians. All nurses staffed in this unit are RNs with specialized training in advanced life support. We employ trained Monitor Techs to observe our cardiac monitors as well as Respiratory Therapists, Physical Therapists, and Case Managers to ensure the best care for our patients.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, baccalaureate degree preferred
- Current Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS certification
- Up to $15k sign on depending on experience
- Sign-on bonus is based on a 3 year prorated commitment
- Hourly Wages range from $24.95 to $34.81*
- Range is based on experience, education and certifications
- *$34.81 reflects 10yrs experience and a BSN
- Differentials are in addition to these rates
- Relocation assistance includes up to 2 months of temporary housing based on availability
- Receive your BSN, MSN or additional certifications as an employee benefit at certain approved institutions
Video Clip: GCRMC’s Relationship With the Local Military Base
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. Our mission is simple. We want to be the organization where patients choose to come for care, physicians want to practice, and people want to work. Ultimately, we want to be South Central New Mexico’s leading provider of affordable, high-quality healthcare. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and one that correlates performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#registerednurse #icurn #intensivecareunitrn #registerednurse #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #GCRMC #GeraldChampionRegionalMedicalCenter