Night Shift Maternal Child Unit at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
$10k Sign On bonus for a Local New Grad for a Limited Time
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Watch this featured Video as Lori Wolf RN Director talks about the Maternal Child Unit at GCRMC
About the Position:
The Labor and Delivery RN assists with all aspects of pregnancy and childbirth before, during, and after labor. The L & D Registered Nurse will conduct prenatal visits, teach childbirth preparation classes, monitor contractions and fetal heartbeat during labor, administer medications, and assist with any complications that arise. Following delivery, you will perform tests on the newborn and guide the mother through recovery and infant care.
About the Maternal Child Unit
The Maternal Child Unit at GCRMC offers 5 labor/delivery/recovery suites featuring the latest medical equipment in a comfortable home-like setting to meet the medical and aesthetic needs of our patients. Our experienced nursing staff is trained on the most up-to-date equipment and techniques in order to meet the physical and emotional needs of mothers. We also offer classes for expectant mothers and their families before and after delivery.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, bachelor's degree preferred
- Current Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS certification
Recruitment Video: Brenda Arbuckle, RN in the Maternal Child Unit talks about what she loves about working at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center.
- Base Hourly Wages range from $30.39 to $36.81*
- Range is based on experience, education and certifications
- $36.81* reflects 10yrs experience and a BSN
- Differentials are in addition to these rates
- Shift Differential is $2.00-$2.25 on the nightshift
- Weekend Premium is 10% of base hourly rate
- Relocation assistance includes up to 2 months of temporary housing based on availability
- Receive your BSN, MSN or additional certifications as an employee benefit at certain approved institutions
Video Clip: Maternal Child Unit Nurses Talk About What They Like Most About Working at GCRMC
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and one that correlates performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#maternalchildrn #laboranddeliveryrn #obrn #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #GCRMC #GeraldChampionRegionalMedicalCenter