Our community hospital in sunny New Mexico is paying up to $15K Sign On bonus for Experienced Registered Nurse applicants
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
GCRMC Location: 2669 North Scenic Drive • Alamogordo, NM
Featured Video: Med Surg Director, Lyndsay Gonzales, talks about why GCRMC is a great place to work
About the Position
Demonstrates proficiency and independence in the care of patients and their families/significant others by applying and documenting the nursing process; assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. Consults with staff, physicians and management on nursing problems and interpretation of hospital policies to ensure patient needs are met. Continues to learn new skills and maintains clinical competency within the department to provide direct and safe patient care.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, baccalaureate degree preferred
- 1-2 years experience required
- Current Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS certification or willing to obtain within 1 month of employment
- Days and Nights shift options
Featured video 2: Marina Chavez, RN, talks about the teamwork between departments at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center.
- Up to $15k sign on for experienced Registered Nurse
- Sign-on bonus is based on a 3 year prorated commitment
- Base Hourly Wages range from $24.95 to $34.81*
- Range is based on experience, education and certifications
- *$34.81 reflects 10yrs experience and a BSN
- Differentials are in addition to these rates
- Relocation assistance includes up to 2 months of temporary housing based on availability
- Receive your BSN, MSN or additional certifications as an employee benefit at certain approved institutions
On this video, Patient Service Assistant, Philip, talks about the opportunities available at Gerald Champion and why it's such a great place to work
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and one that correlates performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#RN #registerednurse #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #GCRMC #GeraldChampionRegionalMedicalCenter