Registered Nurse - Physician Practice at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Apply today. Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Watch this video to know WHO IS GERALD CHAMPION
About the Position
Provide patient care and assistance to the physician. The RN in Physician Practice demonstrates proficiency in the care of patients as they visit the physicians' practices associated with Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center.
The candidate will support the physicians in the day-to-day care of visiting patients. Other related duties may be assigned.
Job Specific Duties
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide services based on the physical, psychosocial, educational, safety, and other related criteria appropriate population in his/her assigned area
- Maintains required core competencies.
- Complies with set Policies and Procedures (i.e. name tag, dress code, parking, smoking, etc.)
- Promotes positive public relations for the department and the hospital by presenting self in a professional manner; assisting in community service programs, as requested.
- Ability to problem solve patient/family issues to a positive conclusion for all involved.
- Demonstrates communication skills necessary to interact with persons of varying age and/or cultures. Displays a positive attitude at all times.
- Develops and maintains good relationships with co-workers, other department staff and physicians No disruptions.
- Practices 5 rights of medication administration.
- Demonstrates efficient time management skills to maximize productivity.
- Demonstrates and encourages teamwork.
- Asks for assistance and information from others when necessary.
Click on video above to know how working at GCRMC be like
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, baccalaureate degree preferred.
- Licensed or must be able to acquire a New Mexico RN license
- Current BLS certification.
- Education and Training
- Education Assistance
- Certification Reimbursement
- Rewards and Recognition
- Eligibility to Qualify for the Daisy Award
- Clinical Ladder
Featured Video: What is GCRMC's Relationship With the Local Military Base?
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. Our mission is simple. We want to be the organization where patients choose to come for care, physicians want to practice, and people want to work. Ultimately, we want to be South Central New Mexico’s leading provider of affordable, high-quality healthcare. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and one that correlates performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#physicianpractice #rnphysicianpractice #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #GCRMC #GeraldChampionRegionalMedicalCenter