Our community hospital in sunny New Mexico is paying a $15k sign-on bonus to Experienced Inpatient Rehab Facility - IRF RN applicants
Relocation assistance is also available
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Video 2: Kimberly Warf, Director, Talks About New Developments in the Acute Rehab Unit at GCRMC
About the Position
Demonstrates proficiency and independence in the care of patients and their families/significant others by applying and documenting the nursing process; assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. Consults with staff, physicians and management on nursing problems and interpretation of hospital policies to ensure patient needs are met. Continues to learn new skills and maintains clinical competency within the department to provide direct and safe patient care.
- Group - Family - Individual Therapy
- Coping - Positive Living Skills, Grief and Loss Resolution
- Education in the areas of Medication Management
- Health and Wellness Training
- Communication Skills
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Stress Management
- Assertiveness Training
Nurses enjoy the personal care of patients at a 6:1 patient-to-nurse ratio.
Video 1: Nurse Recruitment for Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility Nurses at Gerald Champion
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, baccalaureate degree preferred.
- Current New Mexico State Registered Nurse Licensure.
- Current BLS certification
- Monday to Friday - 7P to 7:30A
- Saturday - Sunday
- Up to $15k sign on depending on experience
- Sign-on bonus is based on a 3 year prorated commitment
- Base Hourly Wages range from $24.95 to $34.81*
- Range is based on experience, education and certifications
- *$34.81 reflects 10yrs experience and a BSN
- Differentials are in addition to these rates
- Relocation assistance includes up to 2 months of temporary housing based on availability
- Receive your BSN, MSN or additional certifications as an employee benefit at certain approved institutions
Recruitment Video: Robert Middleton, CNO of Gerald Champion shares what GCRMC does to make a difference in nurse’s lives.
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. Our mission is simple. We want to be the organization where patients choose to come for care, physicians want to practice, and people want to work. Ultimately, we want to be South Central New Mexico’s leading provider of affordable, high quality healthcare. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and one that correlates performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#irfrn #inpatientrehab #acuterehab #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #gcrmc #geraldchampionregionalmedicalcenter