Community hospital in sunny New Mexico is paying an $15k sign-on bonus to experienced Cath Lab RN
Relocation assistance is also available
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Robert Middleton, MSN, MBA, RN, NE-BC, talks about the Cath Lab Unit at GCRMC
About the Position
Based in Alamogordo, New Mexico we foster a professional, respectful, and innovative environment in which patients choose to come, physicians want to practice, and nurses want to work. Discover the advantages of accelerating your career in a growing cardiac catheterization lab with supportive leadership, interventional cardiac teams who have a reputation for excellence in quality and performance, sophisticated life-saving, interventional cardiovascular resources, and advancement potential.
Provides nursing services to Cardiac Catheterization Lab patients in accordance with established nursing standards and practices; records and obtains hemodynamic, electrical and angiographic data; assesses patient pre, intra, and postinvasive cardiac procedures, and delivers therapy as required; provides moderate sedation and administers medications per protocols. Provides patient education and coordinates patient care with other healthcare professionals.
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing (RN), with valid board licensure
- 1-2 years of experience required
- 40 hours/week; 8a - 5p
- On-call: up to 14 days a month
Watch the Video Clip above: Robert Middleton talks about support for continuing education
- Up to $15k sign on depending on experience
- Sign-on bonus is based on a 3 year prorated commitment
- Base Hourly Wages range from $24.95 to $34.81*
- Range is based on experience, education and certifications
- *$34.81 reflects 10yrs experience and a BSN
- Differentials are in addition to these rates
- Relocation assistance includes up to 2 months of temporary housing based on availability
- Receive your BSN, MSN or additional certifications as an employee benefit at certain approved institutions
Video Clip: George Raimy talks about why he likes working in the Cath Lab
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and one that correlates performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#cathlabrn #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #gcrmc #geraldchampionregionalmedicalcenter