Title: Registered Nurse - OB | Maternal Child RN | Days
Department: Featured Job - Sign-on Bonus Available
Type: Full Time
Location: Alamogordo, NM
Day Shift Maternal Child RN at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Up to $15k Sign On bonus plus Relocation Assistance
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Recruitment Video: Brenda Arbuckle, RN in the Maternal Child Unit talks about what she loves about working at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center.
About the Position
Demonstrates proficiency and independence in the care of patients and their families/significant others by applying and documenting the nursing process; assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. Consults with staff, physicians and management on nursing problems and interpretation of hospital policies to ensure patient needs are met. Continues to learn new skills and maintains clinical competency within the department to provide direct and safe patient care.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, baccalaureate degree preferred.
- Current Registered Nurse Licensure.
- Current BLS certification
Video Clip: Healthcare Staff Describe the Collaborative Family Environment at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center and How GCRMC Supports Their Nurses
- Base Hourly Wages range from $24.95 to $34.81*
- Range is based on experience, education and certifications
- *$34.81 reflects 10yrs experience and a BSN
- Differentials are in addition to these rates
- Relocation assistance includes up to 2 months of temporary housing based on availability
- Receive your BSN, MSN or additional certifications as an employee benefit at certain approved institutions
Video Clip: GCRMC’s Relationship With the Local Military Base
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and one that correlates performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.