Title: Operating Room RN - Circulating | Days
Department: Featured Job - Sign-on Bonus Available
Type: Full Time
Location: Alamogordo, NM
Our community hospital in sunny New Mexico is paying $15k sign-on bonus to Experienced Circulating OR RN applicants. Relocation assistance is also available.
Education Pay, offered!
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Watch this 1 minute video: Susan, OR Director, Talks About How GCRMC Supports Continuing Education for Nurses
About the Position
The duties of the Circulating OR RN are carried out outside the sterile area. The RN Circulation manages all the necessary care inside the surgery room, assisting the team in maintaining and creating a comfortable, safe environment for the patient and observing the team from a wide perspective.
Dr. Dumont, General Surgeon, Talks About His Relationships with the OR Techs and Nurses
Uniqueness of our opportunity
A combination of a family-oriented community hospital with a wide variety of surgical cases coupled with great weather, plenty of outdoor activities, and a low cost of living.
- Any current US State Nurse license
- Minimum 2 years OR experience
- OR Circulating experience, required
Services Lines include
- General Surgery
- Orthopedics (including total joints)
- Up to $15k sign on for CEN, CNOR, RNFA 5 years experience
- Sign-on bonus is based on a 3 year prorated commitment
- Salary ranges from $24.95 to $37 based on experience, education and certifications
- Relocation assistance includes up to 2 months of temporary housing based on availability
- Receive your BSN, MSN or additional certifications as an employee benefit at certain approved institutions
Video Clip: GCRMC’s Relationship With the Local Military Base
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and one that correlates performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.