Title: Orthopaedic RN | Nights
Department: Featured Job - Sign-on Bonus Available
Type: Full Time
Location: Alamogordo, NM
Our community hospital in sunny New Mexico is paying a $11k sign-on bonus to Experienced Orthopaedic RN applicants.
Relocation assistance is also available
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Video Clip: Shawn Damon, RN, CNOR of Joint Center and Ortho Trauma at GCRMC
About the Position
The Orthopaedic Registered Nurse is accountable for the coordination of nursing care, including direct patient care, patient/family education and transitions of care; supports professional nursing practice across practice settings and across the continuum of care to meet the needs of the patient and family.
- Accountable for planning, implementing, evaluating and communicating all phases of nursing care for assigned patients.
- Provides leadership through activities such as preceptor role, informal leadership roles, and quality improvement efforts.
- Delegates patient care according to skill level, experience, patient acuity, fiscal accountability, and adequacy of resources.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, baccalaureate degree preferred.
- Current New Mexico State Registered Nurse Licensure.
- Current BLS certification
- Monday to Friday / Saturday/Sunday
- Up to $11k sign on depending on experience
- Sign-on bonus is based on a 3 year prorated commitment
- Salary ranges from $24.95 to $37 based on experience, education and certifications
- Relocation assistance includes up to 2 months of temporary housing based on availability
- Receive your BSN, MSN or additional certifications as an employee benefit at certain approved institutions
Recruitment Video: Robert Middleton, CNO of Gerald Champion shares what GCRMC does to make a difference in nurse’s lives
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and one that correlates performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.