Provides for the development, coordination, and implementation of care coordination services over the continuum of care. The position will incorporate the traditional functions of Discharge Planning, Quality, and Utilization Management with a focus on high-risk inpatient populations.
Part 2 of Kerry Bolin, RN Video: What's Unique in Care Coordination?
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or three + years of experience in nursing preferred but other healthcare related education may be considered based on experience. Experience in Care Management preferred.
- Licensure: If a Registered or Licensed Practical Nurse Currently Licensed to Practice in the State of New Mexico.
- Other disciplines, licensure as required by State of New Mexico.
- Certification: Current American Heart - Basic Life Support (BLS) card.
- Five years recent relevant clinical experience in an acute care facility required.
- Strong patient education abilities.
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment, including Medicare Conditions of Participation, DNV standards, HIPAA, and reporting requirements.
- Base Hourly Wages range from $24.95 to $37.00
- The range is based on experience, education and certifications
- Differentials are in addition to this rate
Sign On Bonuses
- Up to $15k on certain specialties
- The amount is based on experience and certification
- Some of the bonus may be allocated to relocation
- Relocation assistance provided via temporary housing
- Shift Differential Pay
- On-Call Pay
- Team Leader Pay
- Resource Pool Pay
Click on the video above to know what Kerry Bolin, RN, Director of Care Coordination at Gerald Champion has to share about the Department
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and one that correlates performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.