Provides for the development, coordination, and implementation of care coordination services over the continuum of care. The position will incorporate the traditional functions of Discharge Planning, Quality, and Utilization Management with a focus on high-risk inpatient populations.
Click on the video above to know what Kerry Bolin, RN, Director of Care Coordination at Gerald Champion has to share about the Department
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or three + years of experience in nursing preferred but other healthcare related education may be considered based on experience. Experience in Care Management preferred.
- Licensure: If a Registered or Licensed Practical Nurse Currently Licensed to Practice in the State of New Mexico.
- Other disciplines, licensure as required by State of New Mexico.
- Certification: Current American Heart - Basic Life Support (BLS) card.
- Five years recent relevant clinical experience in an acute care facility required.
- Strong patient education abilities.
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment, including Medicare Conditions of Participation, DNV standards, HIPAA, and reporting requirements.
- Education and Training
- Education Assistance
- Certification Reimbursement
- Generous sign on bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Rewards and Recognition
- Eligibility to Qualify for the Daisy Award
- Clinical Ladder
Recruitment Video: Robert Middleton, CNO of Gerald Champion shares what GCRMC does to make a difference in nurse’s lives.
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and one that correlates performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.