PRN PACU Recovery RN at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Our short application process takes less than 5 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer
Robert Middleton, CNO of Gerald Champion shares what GCRMC does to make a difference in nurse’s lives
About the Position
As a member of Gerald Champion Surgical and Post Surgical team, the PACU RN works with surgeons, anesthesiologists and surgical staff and other personnel to provide care in the PACU; provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient teams personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the pre-operative, intra-operative and immediately post-operative phase.
- Participates in direct patient care; analyzes and interprets patient-specific information to assess and reassess the individual nursing care plan.
- Provides accurate, timely documentation and utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation to deliver competent, effective, cost-efficient patient care.
- Maintains appropriate infection control measures and maintains a safe patient environment.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, baccalaureate degree preferred.
- Current New Mexico State Registered Nurse Licensure.
- Current BLS certification
Watch the video above to know more about Nurse Recruitment in GCRMC
- Education and Training
- Education Assistance
- Certification Reimbursement
- Generous sign on bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Rewards and Recognition
- Eligibility to Qualify for the Daisy Award
- Clinical Ladder
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and one that correlates performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.