GCRMC is looking for an experienced ICU Registered Nurse
Sign-On Bonus of $5k to $15k Depending On Experience and Up to $5k for Relocation
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
The Director of the ICU discusses what it is like to work in the ICU at GCRMC
About the Position
An ICU RN assists in the treatment of acutely ill patients with life-threatening conditions that require complex assessments, high-intensity therapies and interventions, and continuous nursing vigilance. The patients you care for may be affected by trauma, organ failure, an accident, acute illness, or invasive surgery. As an ICU Registered Nurse, you will be expected to work with the patient and their family to create a healing environment with a focus on patient advocacy.
About the Intensive Care Unit
The GCRMC Intensive Care Unit is a speciality unit trained to meet the critical needs of our patients. The primary medical staff is compose of Internal Medicine Physicians. All nurses staffed in this unit are RNs with specialized training in advanced life support. We employ trained Monitor Techs to observe our cardiac monitors as well as Respiratory Therapists, Physical Therapists, and Case Managers to ensure the best care for our patients.
Registered Nurses discuss the schedule and daily routine at GCRMC
- Associate's Degree in Nursing
- Current Registered Nurse license
- 1-2 years of ICU experience
- Current BLS certification
- Nights: 7pm - 7am
- Full Time
- Base hourly wages range from $25.95 to $40.55
- New grad nurses can expect $25.95 while RNs with 15+ years of experience start around $40.55
- BSNs are paid an additional $1.00 per hour and MSNs receive an extra $2.00 per hour
- Additional compensation for differentials when applicable (such as Night Shifts or Holidays)
- Annual increases for merit and in accordance with union contract
Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Assistance
- Sign-On Bonus amount is dependent on years of experience in speciality as RN
- $5k Sign-On amortized over 2 years and Sign-On >$5k amortized over 3 years
- Approved relocation expenses are dependent on distance (150 - 1,000 miles = $3k; >1,000 miles = $5k)
- Relocation assistance - possibly including up to 2 months of temporary housing if available
- Highest allowable education and tuition assistance
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long-Term Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Generous PTO and MMB
- Free meals in the cafeteria
- Reach (GCRMC’s employee assistance program and workplace solutions)
- Swift MD (24/7 medical care at no cost with prescriptions covered by health insurance)
- Retail Discounts
The CNO of GCRMC discusses some of the recent developments at GCRMC
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. Our mission is simple. We want to be the organization where patients choose to come for care, physicians want to practice, and people want to work. Ultimately, we want to be South Central New Mexico’s leading provider of affordable, high-quality healthcare. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and correlating performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#registerednurse #icurn #intensivecareunitrn #registerednurse #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #GCRMC #GeraldChampionRegionalMedicalCenter