GCRMC is looking for experienced Medical Surgical RN applicants
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Sandra, the Med/Surg Director, talks about why the Med/Surg Unit at GCRMC is a fulfilling place to work
About the Position
A Med/Surg Nurse provides care for patients before and after medical procedures, manages a broad and complex range of needs, and often maintains a higher patient case load than another nurse. As a Medical Surgical Nurse at GCRMC, you will assess patient condition, administer medications, change dressings, monitor vital signs, keep records, and provide patients with support and education. You will need diverse and extensive knowledge and skills on the different aspects of nursing care in order to meet the needs of patients with a wide variety of medical issues or recovering from surgery.
Learn more about the schedule and daily routine at GCRMC from some of our RNs
- Associate's Degree in Nursing
- Current Registered Nurse license
- 2 years of Registered Nurse experience in a hospital setting
- Current BLS certification
- Alternating / Rotating
- Base hourly wages range from $25.95 to $40.55
- New grad nurses can expect $25.95 while RNs with 15+ years of experience start around $40.55
- BSNs are paid an additional $1.00 per hour and MSNs receive an extra $2.00 per hour
- Additional compensation for differentials when applicable (such as Night Shifts or Holidays)
- Annual increases for merit and in accordance with union contract
Our CNO discusses some of the recent developments at GCRMC
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and correlating performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#medsurgrn #medicalsurgical #registerednurse #registerednursejob #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #gcrmc #geraldchampionregionalmedicalcenter #alamogordo #nm #newmexico