GCRMC is looking for an experienced Clinical Resource Nurse for their Wound Care Facility
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Lyndsey Gonzalez, Director of Med/Surg, discusses why GCRMC is a great place to work
About the Position
A Clinical Resource Nurse at Advanced Wound Care of South Central New Mexico for Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center focuses on promoting and maintaining a high standard of patient care in the facility. You will manage nursing operations and staff to ensure procedures, policies, practices, and standards are enforced throughout the department. The Clinical Resource Nurse organizes the nursing staff's work flow and shift transitions to ensure all patients are cared for. You will need excellent communication and organizational skills in order to maintain the high standards and demands of organizing the Wound Care Center.
About Advanced Wound Care of South Central New Mexico
Our Wound Center at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center is a comprehensive wound healing center and coordinated outpatient center. We are dedicated to healing wounds, preventing lower limb loss, and optimizing patient outcomes. We help determine the underlying causes for why a patient’s wound may not be healing properly and specialize in the treatment of all types of non-healing and difficult-to-heal wounds.
Marina, a Med/Surg RN, talks about the flexible scheduling at GCRMC
- Associates' Degree in Nursing
- Current Registered Nurse license
- 3 year of Wound Care experience
- Current BLS certification
- Base hourly wages range from $25.95 to $40.55
- New grad nurses can expect $25.95 while RNs with 15+ years of experience start around $40.55
- BSNs are paid an additional $1.00 per hour and MSNs receive an extra $2.00 per hour
- Additional compensation for differentials when applicable (such as Night Shifts or Holidays)
- Annual increases for merit and in accordance with union contract
- Relocation Assistance - possibly including up to 2 months of temporary housing if available
- Highest allowable education and tuition assistance
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long-Term Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Generous PTO and MMB
- Free meals in the cafeteria
- Reach (GCRMC’s employee assistance program and workplace solutions)
- Swift MD (24/7 medical care at no cost with prescriptions covered by health insurance)
- Retail Discounts
Robert Middleton, CNO, talks about GCRMC's 70th year anniversary
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and correlating performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#medsurgrn #medicalsurgical #registerednurse #registerednursejob #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #gcrmc #geraldchampionregionalmedicalcenter #alamogordo #nm #newmexico