GCRMC is looking for experienced Circulating Operating Room RNs
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Laurie, Director of Perioperative Services, describes the RN requirements that she looks for in the OR at GCRMC
About the Position
The Circulating OR RN works in the operating room environment but outside of the sterile area. Prior to surgery, the Circulating Nurse is responsible for checking the stock of supplies and instruments as well as interacting with the patient. During surgery, the Circulating RN serves as both patient advocate and safety monitor while the patient is under anesthesia. You must be able to respond quickly and find a solution if anything goes wrong prior to or during a surgery.
About Surgical Associates of Alamogordo
The Surgical Associates of Alamogordo are a local team of surgeons that bring over 60 years of combined experience to our community. We believe that experience matters, especially when a patient needs specialized surgery. We endeavor to make our patients’ visit as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
Services Lines include
- General Surgery
- Orthopedics (including total joints)
Dr. Dumont, General Surgeon, talks about his relationship with the OR Techs and Nurses
- Associate's Degree in Nursing
- Current Registered Nurse license
- 2 years of OR experience
- OR Circulating experience
- Current BLS certification
- Mon-Fri / Sat-Sun
- 6:30AM to 2:30PM
- Base hourly wages range from $25.95 to $40.55
- New grad nurses can expect $25.95 while RNs with 15+ years of experience start around $40.55
- BSNs are paid an additional $1.00 per hour and MSNs receive an extra $2.00 per hour
- Additional compensation for differentials when applicable (such as Night Shifts or Holidays)
- Annual increases for merit and in accordance with union contract
- Relocation Assistance - possibly including up to 2 months of temporary housing if available
- Highest allowable education and tuition assistance
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long-Term Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Generous PTO and MMB
- Free meals in the cafeteria
- Reach (GCRMC’s employee assistance program and workplace solutions)
- Swift MD (24/7 medical care at no cost with prescriptions covered by health insurance)
- Retail Discounts
Robert Middleton, CNO, discusses how GCRMC supports nurse development and continuing education
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and correlating performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#registerednurse #registerednursejob #orrn #operatingroomregisterednurse #circulatingrn #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #GCRMC #GeraldChampionRegionalMedicalCenter #alamogordo #nm #newmexico