GCRMC is looking for a Registered Nurse for their Women's Speciality Services
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
VP of Physician Practices discusses nurses' schedules & how experienced nurses are encouraged to help others
About the Position
A Registered Nurse specializing in Women's Speciality Services is trained in providing treatment for health problems that are often unique to females. As a result, they are experienced across a wide range of treatments and services in order to deal with a number of different diseases, disabilities, and conditions. Often, you'll be conducting or assisting with physical examinations as part of routine visits or to diagnose an illness. If needed, you may have to offer speciality care in order to meet the needs of the patient during different stages of her life. A strong emphasis is also placed on patient education on their current condition, if applicable, and on preventative measures.
About the White Sands Women's Healthcare
White Sands Women’s Healthcare provides comprehensive gynecologic and maternity care from physician specialists board certified in obstetrics and gynecology. Our physicians provide compassionate, expert care at two different locations. Our services range from routine and preventative gynecologic care to pregnancy to gynecologic illnesses throughout a woman’s lifespan.
Brenda, an RN, talks about why she loves working in the Maternal Child Unit at GCRMC
- Associate's Degree in Nursing
- Current Registered Nurse license
- 1-2 years of women's health experience
- Current BLS certification
- Monday - Friday
- Days: 8am - 5pm
- No weekends!
- Base hourly wages range from $25.95 to $40.55
- New grad nurses can expect $25.95 while RNs with 15+ years of experience start around $40.55
- BSNs are paid an additional $1.00 per hour and MSNs receive an extra $2.00 per hour
- Additional compensation for differentials when applicable (such as Night Shifts or Holidays)
- Annual increases for merit and in accordance with union contract
- Relocation Assistance - possibly including up to 2 months of temporary housing if available
- Highest allowable education and tuition assistance
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long-Term Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Generous PTO and MMB
- Free meals in the cafeteria
- Reach (GCRMC’s employee assistance program and workplace solutions)
- Swift MD (24/7 medical care at no cost with prescriptions covered by health insurance)
- Retail Discounts
Robert Middleton, CNO, talks about GCRMC's 70th year anniversary
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and correlating performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#RN #registerednurse #nursejobs #womenshealth #gyno #obgyn #nurserecruitment #GCRMC #GeraldChampionRegionalMedicalCenter #alamogordo #nm #newmexico