GCRMC is looking for a Registered Nurse for their Pediatric Clinic
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
VP of Physician Practices discusses nurses' schedules & how experienced nurses are encouraged to help others
About the Position
A Pediatric RN at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center assists the Pediatrician in assessing the needs of young patients in order to provide initial care to infants, toddlers, and children. Due to the young age of the patients you will see, you will need to take into account their immature physiology when considering symptoms and performing care. Strong, sympathetic communication skills are vital in order to communicate with the patient and their family. After providing the initial care for the patient's illness or injury, the Pediatric Registered Nurse will need to thoroughly document the patient's symptoms and medical history in order to aid the pediatrician. At times, you may also need to draw blood, administer medication, and provide routine childhood vaccinations to young patients that may not always be cooperative.
About Pediatrics of Alamogordo
Pediatrics of Alamogordo is committed to improving healthcare for children in Otero County. Our team of qualified physicians and nurses are committed to serving the Alamogordo community with the highest standards. Our pediatricians practice according to the high standards set by the American Academy of Pediatrics and are either Board Certified or Board Eligible and/or Fellows of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Robert Middleton, CNO & VP, talks about how he supports nurse development and continuing education
- Associates' Degree in Nursing
- Current Registered Nurse license
- 1-2 years of pediatric experience
- Current BLS certification
- Days: 8am - 5pm
- Monday - Friday
- Hourly Wages range from $24.95 to $34.81
- $34.81 reflects 10yrs experience and a BSN
- Relocation Assistance, including up to 2 months of temporary housing
- Differentials (such as Holiday Pay) are in addition to hourly rates
- Highest allowable education and tuition assistance
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long-Term Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Generous PTO and MMB
- Free meals in the cafeteria
- Reach (GCRMC’s employee assistance program and workplace solutions)
- Swift MD (24/7 medical care at no cost with prescriptions covered by health insurance)
- Retail Discounts
Robert Middleton talks about GCRMC's 70th year anniversary
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and correlating performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#RN #registerednurse #nursejobs #pediatrics #peds #pediatricRN #nurserecruitment #GCRMC #GeraldChampionRegionalMedicalCenter #alamogordo #nm #newmexico