GCRMC's Cardiac Clinic is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse
NO On-call - NO weekends!
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
VP of Physician Practices discusses nurse schedules & how experienced nurses are encouraged to help others
About the Position
A Registered Nurse at GCRMC's Cardiac Clinic assists in providing care for patients with acute and chronic heart problems. As a patient arrives, you will assist with rooming the patient, performing assessments, medication reconciliation, and completing medical record documentation. Once a procedure or test has been ordered for the patient, you will aid the patient in scheduling and provide instruction on what the procedure, Cath Lab, stress test, echocardiogram, and Holter/Event monitor will consist of and what to expect. You may also need to assist patients with their prescriptions. The Registered Nurse may also perform clinic supervision and overseeing medical assistants and part-time nurses.
About Alamogordo Cardiology
Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center and Alamogordo Cardiology have partnered with the medical team of Southwest Heart P.C. to provide the community with comprehensive cardiology services, including a 24 hour Cardiac Cath Lab. Our team is prepared to meet the needs of patients seeking preventative care as well as those that need treatment for long-term heart conditions.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing
- Current Registered Nurse license
- 1-2 years of cardiac experience
- Current BLS certification
- ACLS certification within 6 months of hire
- Monday to Friday
- 8 AM to 5 PM
Robert Middleton, VP of Patient Care Services & CNO, talks about how the Cath Lab is making a difference
- Base hourly wages range from $25.95 to $40.55
- New grad nurses can expect $25.95 while RNs with 15+ years of experience start around $40.55
- BSNs are paid an additional $1.00 per hour and MSNs receive an extra $2.00 per hour
- Additional compensation for differentials when applicable (such as Night Shifts or Holidays)
- Annual increases for merit and in accordance with union contract
- Relocation Assistance, including up to 2 months of temporary housing
- Highest allowable education and tuition assistance
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long-Term Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Generous PTO and MMB
- Free meals in the cafeteria
- Reach (GCRMC’s employee assistance program and workplace solutions)
- Swift MD (24/7 medical care at no cost with prescriptions covered by health insurance)
- Retail Discounts
Robert Middleton, CNO, talks about the tuition assistance program at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and correlating performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#registerednurse #lpn #cardiopulmonary #nurserecruitment #gcrmc #geraldchampionregionalmedicalcenter #alamogordo #nm #newmexico