Up to $5k Sign On Bonus to experienced Physical Therapist
Relocation Opportunity if currently residing more than 50 miles from Alamogordo, NM
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Robert Middleton, CNO, talks about the CARF Accredited Acute Rehab Facility at GCRMC
About the Position
As a Physical Therapist at GCRMC, you will help restore function, improve mobility and relieve pain in patients suffering from a disease that limits physical motion or those who are injured. You will help determine the root cause of the trauma, counsel patients and their families, and then work to create a plan for rehabilitation. This plan will need to have measurable functional goals while keeping in mind the patient's psychosocial, cultural, and other needs. You will need strong attention to detail in order to observe a patient’s issues, analyze what is needed to help, and avoid putting patients at risk of further injury. Strong interpersonal skills, compassion, and patience will be needed to effectively communicate with patients and their families in order to provide education during treatment and prior to discharge, in order to increase the patient’s independence and meet their needs.
About Champion Occupational Health Services
At Champion Occupational Health Services, the GCRMC WellnessWorks program, a comprehensive occupational health and wellness program, bridges the gap between employers and healthcare. Our WellnessWorks consultant, Kristi Ryan, serves as the liaison between GCRMC and local businesses to meet the needs of employer and employee health needs. We offer injury prevention, injury intervention, preventative health/wellness programs, and group health services.
Kimberly, Acute Inpatient Rehab Director, talks about new developments in the Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Current Physical Therapist License by the New Mexico Board of Physical Therapy
- 1 year of physical therapy experience
- Current BLS certification
Services Lines include
- Rehabilitation nursing
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech/Language pathology
- Social worker/case manager
- Sign on bonus up to $5K (3 years commitment)
- Relocation Assistance, including up to 2 months of temporary housing
- Differentials (such as Holiday Pay) are in addition to hourly rates
- Highest allowable education and tuition assistance
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long-Term Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Generous PTO and MMB
- Free meals in the cafeteria
- Reach (GCRMC’s employee assistance program and workplace solutions)
- Swift MD (24/7 medical care at no cost with prescriptions covered by health insurance)
- Retail Discounts
Robert Middleton, CNO, talks about GCRMC's 70th year anniversary
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and correlating performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#PT #physicaltherapist #rehabservices #GCRMC #GeraldChampionRegionalMedicalCenter #alamogordo #nm #newmexico