GCRMC is looking for experienced Medical Surgical RN applicants
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Lyndsey Gonzalez, Director of Med/Surg, discusses why GCRMC is a great place to work
About the Position
A Med/Surg Nurse provides care for patients before and after medical procedures, manages a broad and complex range of needs, and often maintains a higher patient case load than another nurse. As a Medical Surgical Nurse at GCRMC, you will assess patient condition, administer medications, change dressings, monitor vital signs, keep records, and provide patients with support and education. You will need diverse and extensive knowledge and skills on the different aspects of nursing care in order to meet the needs of patients with a wide variety of medical issues or recovering from surgery.
Marina, a Med/Surg RN, talks about the flexible scheduling at GCRMC
- Associate's Degree in Nursing
- Current Registered Nurse license
- 1 year of Med/Surg experience
- Current BLS certification
- Part Time
- Days: 7am - 7:30pm
Salary and Benefits
- Hourly Wages range from $24.95 to $34.81
- $34.81 reflects 10yrs experience and a BSN
- Relocation Assistance, including up to 2 months of temporary housing
- Differentials (such as Holiday Pay) are in addition to hourly rates
- Highest allowable education and tuition assistance
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long-Term Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Generous PTO and MMB
- Free meals in the cafeteria
- Reach (GCRMC’s employee assistance program and workplace solutions)
- Swift MD (24/7 medical care at no cost with prescriptions covered by health insurance)
- Retail Discounts
Robert Middleton, CNO, talks about GCRMC's 70th year anniversary
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and correlating performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#medsurgrn #medicalsurgical #registerednurse #registerednursejob #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #gcrmc #geraldchampionregionalmedicalcenter #alamogordo #nm #newmexico