GCRMC is looking for Registered Nurses for their Family Medicine Clinic
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
VP of Physician Practices discusses nurses' schedules & how experienced nurses are encouraged to help others
About the Position
A Clinical Nurse focuses on providing care for patients from the moment they arrive at the clinic to deliver short- and long-term care. The Registered Nurse will work closely with doctors, specialists, and other care providers to provide the highest quality care to patients. A Clinical Nurse is expected to collect patient information, evaluate the patient's condition, administer treatment and medications, and educate their patients on any procedures, medical devices or equipment, and prescriptions. You may also be needed to perform diagnostic tests on the patient based upon their symptoms and needs. In order to assist the physician, the Registered Nurse must also record the patient's medical history and symptoms and accurately complete all documentation following the patient's visit. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are vital for an RN to work with patients and their families.
About the Champion Family Medicine
Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center offers Family Medicine at our Champion Family Medicine Clinic. Our 9 highly experienced providers care for a wide variety of illnesses and medical conditions to serve families throughout every phase of their lives. We offer wellness exams, immunizations, and much more in order to best provide for the needs of our community. We also offer an ACGME accredited Family Medicine Residency Program in order to help train those looking to become Family Medicine Physicians.
Robert Middleton, CNO & VP, talks about the nursing staff at GCRMC
- Associate's Degree in Nursing
- Current Registered Nurse license
- 1-2 years of family medicine experience
- Current BLS certification or willing to obtain within 1 month of employment
- Monday - Friday
- Days: 8am - 5pm
Salary and Benefits
- Hourly Wages range from $24.95 to $34.81
- $34.81 reflects 10yrs experience and a BSN
- Relocation Assistance, including up to 2 months of temporary housing
- Differentials (such as Holiday Pay) are in addition to hourly rates
- Highest allowable education and tuition assistance
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long-Term Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Generous PTO and MMB
- Free meals in the cafeteria
- Reach (GCRMC’s employee assistance program and workplace solutions)
- Swift MD (24/7 medical care at no cost with prescriptions covered by health insurance)
- Retail Discounts
Robert Middleton, CNO, talks about GCRMC's 70th year anniversary
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and correlating performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#RN #registerednurse #familymedicine #familymed #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #GCRMC #GeraldChampionRegionalMedicalCenter #alamogordo #nm #newmexico