We are hiring a Registered Nurse specializing in Endoscopies
Shift: 6am - 4pm
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Laurie, Director of Perioperative Services, talks about the orientation process of Perioperative Services at GCRMC
About the Position
An Endoscopy Registered Nurse has received specialized training to assist during endoscopies, a diagnostic procedure which inserts a small camera into a patient under sedation. The Registered Nurse would prepare and sedate the patient prior to the procedure and monitor the patient throughout the procedure. Once the procedure is complete, you will need to provide after-care and instructions to the patient as well as administer any necessary medications. The Endoscopy Nurse should be familiar with patient vital signs during sedation and be able to administer IV drips.
About Surgical Associates of Alamogordo
The Surgical Associates of Alamogordo are a local team of surgeons that brings over 60 years of combined experience to our community. We believe that experience matters, especially when a patient needs specialized surgery. We endeavor to make our patients’ visits as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
Jose & Samantha, two OR RNs, talk about their team's dynamic at GCRMC
- Associate's Degree in Nursing
- Current Registered Nurse License
- 1 year of Surgical OR Endoscopy experience
- Current BLS certification
- Hourly Wages range from $24.95 to $34.81.
- $34.81 is based upon 10 years of experience, BSN and appropriate certifications
- Relocation Assistance, including up to 2 months of temporary housing
- Highest allowable education and tuition assistance
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long-Term Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Generous PTO and MMB
- Free meals in the cafeteria
- Reach (GCRMC’s employee assistance program and workplace solutions)
- Swift MD (24/7 medical care at no cost with prescriptions covered by health insurance)
- Retail Discounts
Robert Middleton, CNO of Gerald Champion shares what GCRMC does to make a difference in nurse’s lives
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and correlating performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#endoscopyrn #endoscopy #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #GCRMC #GeraldChampionRegionalMedicalCenter