GCRMC is looking for an experienced Risk Manager
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Robert, CNO & VP, talks about the nursing staff at GCRMC
About the Position
The Risk Manager at GCRMC coordinates the hospital's risk management team to ensure the safety of patients and staff as well as manage the general liability and risk exposure of the hospital. The Risk Manager should be able to identify and analyze areas of risk in order to create, implement, and evaluate risk treatment strategies. As a result, you will be directly involved with the hospital's quality assurance programs and initiatives. Often, the Risk Manager will be handling highly sensitive and confidential information that directly impacts GCRMC's public image and financial status in order to respond to any claims of clinical malpractice, address patient complaints, and ensure compliance with federal and state regulations. A key aspect of this role also involves educating the hospital staff on risk management practices and techniques to manage any potential hazards, complaints, or legal issues.
Dr. Dumont, General Surgeon, talks about why he recommends working at GCRMC
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- CPHRM within 3 years of hire
- 5 years of clinical experience
- Current BLS certification
- Relocation Assistance, including up to 2 months of temporary housing
- Differentials (such as Holiday Pay) are in addition to hourly rates
- Highest allowable education and tuition assistance
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long-Term Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Generous PTO and MMB
- Free meals in the cafeteria
- Reach (GCRMC’s employee assistance program and workplace solutions)
- Swift MD (24/7 medical care at no cost with prescriptions covered by health insurance)
- Retail Discounts
Robert Middleton, CNO, talks about GCRMC's 70th year anniversary
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and correlating performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#quality #patientsafety #ADON #riskmanager #registerednursejob #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #gcrmc #geraldchampionregionalmedicalcenter #alamogordo #nm #newmexico