Our team is expanding, and we are HIRING for Maternal Child RN!
$15k Sign On Bonus plus Relocation Assistance
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Recruitment Video: Brenda Arbuckle, RN in the Maternal Child Unit talks about what she loves about working at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center.
About the Position
The Labor and Delivery RN assists with all aspects of pregnancy and childbirth before, during, and after labor. The L & D Registered Nurse will conduct prenatal visits, teach childbirth preparation classes, monitor contractions and fetal heartbeat during labor, administer medications, and assist with any complications that arise. Following delivery, you will perform tests on the newborn and guide the mother through recovery and infant care.
About the Maternal Child UnitThe Maternal Child Unit at GCRMC offers 5 labor/delivery/recovery suites featuring the latest medical equipment in a comfortable home-like setting to meet the medical and aesthetic needs of our patients. Our experienced nursing staff is trained on the most up-to-date equipment and techniques in order to meet the physical and emotional needs of mothers. We also offer classes for expectant mothers and their families before and after delivery.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, bachelor's degree preferred
- Current Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS certification
Video Clip: Healthcare Staff Describe the Collaborative Family Environment at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center and How GCRMC Supports Their Nurses
Salary and Benefits
- Hourly Wages $30.39 to $36.81
- Range is based on 1 to 10 years experience, national certification, BSN and a $2.00 shift differential
- Weekend Premium is 10% of hourly rate
- Sign on bonus up to $15K with 3 year commitment
- Relocation Assistance, including up to 2 months of temporary housing
- Highest allowable education and tuition assistance
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long-Term Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Generous PTO and MMB
- Free meals in the cafeteria
- Reach (GCRMC’s employee assistance program and workplace solutions)
- Swift MD (24/7 medical care at no cost with prescriptions covered by health insurance)
- Retail Discounts
Video Clip: GCRMC’s Relationship With the Local Military Base
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical CenterSince 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and one that correlates performance and rewards.GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#registerednurse #maternalchildrn #laboranddeliveryrn #obrn #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #GCRMC #GeraldChampionRegionalMedicalCenter