$15K Sign On bonus for Experienced Registered Nurse applicants
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
GCRMC Location: 2669 North Scenic Drive • Alamogordo, NM
Relocation Opportunity if currently residing more than 50 miles from Alamogordo, NM
Featured Video: Med Surg Director, Lyndsay Gonzales, talks about why GCRMC is a great place to work
About the Position
A Clinical Nurse focuses on providing care for patients from the moment they arrive at the clinic to deliver short- and long-term care. The Registered Nurse will work closely with doctors, specialists, and other care providers to provide the highest quality care to patients. A Clinical Nurse is expected to collect patient information, evaluate the patient's condition, administer treatment and medications, and educate their patients. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are vital for an RN to work with patients and their families.
Nurse Departments at GCRMC
- Surgery | Peri-Operative | Operating Room
- Maternal Child Unit
- Med/Surg | Med/Tele
- Cath Lab
- Emergency Department | ED
- Intensive Care Unit | ICU
- Ortho Trauma | Joint Center
- Behavioral Medicine | Psych Unit
- Inpatient Rehab
- Float | Admin
- Outpatient Care Unit
- Case Management
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, baccalaureate degree preferred
- 1-2 years experience required
- Current Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS certification or willing to obtain within 1 month of employment
- Days and Nights shift options
Featured video 2: Marina Chavez, RN, talks about the teamwork between departments at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center.
- Up to $15k sign on for experienced Registered Nurse
- Sign-on bonus is based on a 3 year prorated commitment
- Hourly Wages range from $24.95 to $34.81*
- Range is based on experience, education and certifications
- *$34.81 reflects 10yrs experience and a BSN
- Differentials are in addition to these rates
- Relocation assistance includes up to 2 months of temporary housing based on availability
- Receive your BSN, MSN or additional certifications as an employee benefit at certain approved institutions
On this video, Patient Service Assistant, Philip, talks about the opportunities available at Gerald Champion and why it's such a great place to work
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and one that correlates performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#RN #registerednurse #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #GCRMC #GeraldChampionRegionalMedicalCenter #alamogordo #nm #newmexico