Title: Operating Room Nurse - Circulating OR RN
Type: Full Time
Location: Alamogordo, NM
Our community hospital in sunny New Mexico is paying a $11k sign-on bonus to Experienced Circulating OR RN applicants. Relocation assistance is also available.
Education Pay, offered!
Click on video above to watch Robert Middleton, CNO of Gerald Champion, as he shares what GCRMC does to make a difference in nurse’s lives.
About the Position
The duties of the circulating nurse are carried out outside the sterile area. The RN Circulation manages all the necessary care inside the surgery room, assisting the team in maintaining and creating a comfortable, safe environment for the patient and observing the team from a wide perspective.
Uniqueness of our opportunity:
A combination of a family-oriented community hospital with a wide variety of surgical cases coupled with great weather, plenty of outdoor activities, and a low cost of living.
- Any current US State Nurse license
- Minimum 2 years OR experience
- OR Circulating experience, required
- Monday to Friday / Saturday-Sunday - 7A to 3P
- Monday to Friday / Saturday-Sunday - 6:30A to 2:30P
- Monday to Friday / Saturday-Sunday - 6:30A to 3P
- General Surgery
- Orthopedics (including total joints)
- Shift Differential Pay
- On Call Pay
- Team Leader Pay
- Resource Pool Pay
- Education and Training
- Experience Credit
- Certification Pay Differential or Hiring Bonus
- Education Assistance
- Preceptor Pay
- BSN/MSN Degree Pay
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
- Generous sign on bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- 401K matching
- Direct Deposit
- Generous PLT (Paid Leave Time)
- Major Medical Bank (Paid Sick Time)
- Holiday Pay
- Rewards and Recognition
- Eligibility to Qualify for the Daisy Award
- Merit Increases/Evaluations
- Clinical Ladder
- Referral bonus
- Long service bonus
- Holiday parties
- Free meal in the cafeteria
- Employee of the Month
- Relocation assistance provided
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retail Discounts for Employees
Watch the video above to know more about Nurse Recruitment in GCRMC
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. Our mission is simple. We want to be the organization where patients choose to come for care, physicians want to practice, and people want to work. Ultimately, we want to be South Central New Mexico’s leading provider of affordable, high quality healthcare. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and one that correlates performance and rewards.
Apply today. Our short application process takes less than 5 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer.
To learn more about how you can become an RN on our Operating Room team and a valued member of the Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center family.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.