Join Our Nursing Team!
We value our team and the highest quality of patient care they provide. To demonstrate those values, we invest heavily in the growth and development of our staff.
We offer our team:
- The highest allowable tuition reimbursement for higher education
- Access to a robust continuing education database
- Additional compensation for national certifications
- A growing clinical ladder that allows you rewards and recognition for demonstrating your skill
We encourage employees to grow professionally through these programs as well as leadership pathways in each area.
We invite you to join our team and grow with us in your expertise. Let us invest in you so that you may invest yourselves in our patients.
In order to provide general direction for Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center, the Board of Directors hereby adopts the following statements of overall mission for our facility:
- Our Mission Statement: To be the organization where patients choose to come, physicians want to practice, and people want to work.
- Our Vision Statement: To be South Central New Mexico's leading provider of affordable, high quality healthcare.
- Shift Differential Pay
- On Call Pay
- Team Leader Pay
- Resource Pool Pay
Education and Training
- Experience Credit
- Certification Pay Differential or Hiring Bonus
- Education Assistance
- Preceptor Pay
- BSN/MSN Degree Pay
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
- Generous sign on bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- 401K matching
- Direct Deposit
- Generous PLT (Paid Leave Time)
- Major Medical Bank (Paid Sick Time)
- Holiday Pay
Rewards and Recognition
- Eligibility to Qualify for the Daisy Award
- Merit Increases/Evaluations
- Clinical Ladder
- Referral bonus
- Long service bonus
- Holiday parties
- Free meal in the cafeteria
- Employee of the Month
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retail Discounts for Employees
Apply today with our short application process (takes less than 5 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer) to learn more about how you can become part of the Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center family!